I. GUARANTEE CONDITIONS
1. The guarantor of product quality is KOTAR Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: KOTAR), ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 33, 56 – 100 Wołów, REGON: 931615130, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9170002793. The guarantee is only given for products that have been manufactured and sold in the Republic of Poland by KOTAR.
2. KOTAR shall be liable for physical defects in the item sold, impossible to detect at the time of purchase, for a period of 24 months from the date of sale.
3. The guarantee covers defects in either material or workmanship. The guarantee also covers non-compliance of the product with the technical documentation, e.g. without the required approvals, certificates or issued in an incomplete state.
4. Defects disclosed and accepted by KOTAR during the guarantee period shall be rectified within 30 days of KOTAR’s acceptance of the guarantee claim, whereby the period for KOTAR to process the guarantee claim shall be no longer than 7 days.
6. The following documents should be attached to the complaint form: photos of the complained product, copy of the purchase invoice, label and other documents confirming the legitimacy of the complaint.
7. The cost of travel to the complained device or delivery of the complained device to KOTAR shall be borne by KOTAR, whereby in the case of an unfounded complaint and non-recognition of claims, the above costs shall be borne by the client making the claim.
8. The guarantee for the products sold does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer under the provisions of the Civil Code
II. REFUSAL TO ACCEPT A GUARANTEE CLAIM
1. Use of the product contrary to its intended use and the user manual.
2. Determining the cause of a defect other than a material or workmanship defect inherent in the product.
III. DEFECTS NOT COVERED BY THE GUARANTEE
1. Parts subject to normal wear and tear.
2. Mechanical (cracks, fractures, cuts, abrasions, deformations caused by impact, improper transport or storage). Details on transportation, storage, and installation are specified in the user manual for a particular product.
3. Defects caused by incorrect installation or the use of inappropriate chemicals.
4. Defects caused by a lack of maintenance.